All Roses Uniting Youth Division
All Roses Uniting aims to provide all Let Rose Speak youth with mentoring and workshop facilities. We currently offer group programs and workshops in the areas of Domestic Violence, Family Violence, Relationship Violence, and self-development for high school age students in the local school, community center, and youth organizations. Here are the programs and workshops we offer:
Lead by Example
Lead by Example is a 6-week group program that focuses on building youth leadership skills, creating a positive role model in our communities and educating them about the severity of domestic violence.
In this program the critical areas of focus are:
- Building leadership, and skill building in the areas of communication, awareness, honesty, relationship building, goal setting, and time management.
- Personal development and skill building in the field of self-confidence, self-worth emotional intelligence, problem-solving, and self-purpose
- Awareness of domestic violence and its various forms, who all can be affected by domestic violence and the effects of domestic violence.
- Prevention education on how to help others from getting into an unhealthy relationship and assisting victims in getting out of an unhealthy relationship safely.
All Roses Uniting Workshops
‘Breaking the Chain’ is a 6 to 8-hour workshop for youth and their parents. The course helps families understand the severity of domestic violence and how it affects the family dynamics. In this workshop we will educate the family on and equip them with:
- The fundamentals of domestic violence
- How domestic violence affects the way people enter personal relationships and business,
- How to prevent a person from entering an unhealthy relationship and how to get out of an unhealthy attachment.
- We have several skill-building exercises to help break the chain of damaging habits while creating healthy ones.
Your Reflection is a 6 to 8-hour workshop for youth that may be lacking self-confidence, have poor self-esteem, low self-worth and may wish to get in touch with their inner self. In this workshop we will educate the youth and provide the following personality tools:
- Helping you discover your hidden purpose and desires.
- How to identify if you are in a healthy relationship with yourself and people surrounding you.
- Becoming more aware of who you are now and who you desire to be in the future.
- Personal development and skill building in the area of self-confidence, self-awareness, self-worth, self-knowledge, self-esteem and self- accountability.
For all workshops, we will help create a personalized Healthy Relationship Plan to ensure that you have a starting guide to the type of relationship you want to enter into and also to make sure you understand the difference between an unhealthy relationship and a healthy one.
If you are interested in any one of our programs or workshops for your school, community center or youth organization, please contact us.